Monday, May 5, 2008

May has been an Exciting Month!


So I just accepted a new job with a new firm in NYC. It is called Investcorp and I am so excited. I will be working in their hedge fund department. I ALSO get freeee lunch everyday because they have a gourmet chef on staff - it's a fancy place haha! I am starting there on May 27th! This is a picture of my new building. It's right on Park Avenue!



Brian also is currently in the top 10% of his class in the police academy and just finished his Firearms Qualification Cycle. His sergeant told him he would be a great candidate for the Firearms Award, which is an award he would receive at graduation. He also just finished his Drivers Training and passed w/ the 2nd highest scores on both levels, qualifying for the 'van' training that is only for the best drivers. He also is trying out for the NYPD baseball & basketball teams that travel around and play other states PD's and Fire Departments. They are apparently really good!!

That's it for us =)
Love you All!

No comments: